Friday, October 2, 2015

Freebie Friday - Carving Memories Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!  I hope all of you are having a fabulous Friday!  Fall is in the air here in Wisconsin.  We have had some chilly weather here to remind us that winter is on its way.  I absolutely LOVE October and wouldn't want it to be any other month.  For me, there is nothing better than hoodie and hot chocolate weather. The majority of the trees are still green where I live, but by the end of the month they will be bare.  Hopefully I will remember to post pictures of my back yard when the trees really start to change.  I know many of you live in different climates and do not get the chance to experience the same autumn we do here in Wisconsin.

Today I wanted to share with you another printable Halloween card.  I absolutely love sending holiday cards to my close friends and family who live far away.  I find that printing cards and embellishing them myself is much cheaper than buying pre-made cards. The printable cards I create for this blog can be embellished with ribbon, glitter, paper flowers, deli string, or anything you have around the house.  This card image was created using a journaling card from my Tattered Halloween pocket card kit available on Etsy. The kit is $2.00 and available HERE.


This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto cardstock. The card image should be formatted to roughly 4"x6". This image can also be used for seasonal decor or embellishing a scrapbook page. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This card design is for personal use only.

Remember, all three of the Tattered Halloween digital scrapbook kits are available in my Etsy store if you would like to create your own digital scrapbook pages, project life layouts, Halloween party invitations, printable greeting cards, or home decor.  All of the kits are available for sale HERE.


I hope all of you have a fantastic Friday afternoon.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  Also be sure to check out the Copper Blossom Pinterest board and facebook page. You will find the links to all of my pages to the right of this blog post.  Take care everyone.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment