Saturday, October 3, 2015

Winter Dreams Digital Scrapbook Kit & Paper Pack Release!

Hello guys and dolls!  I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.  I am trying to relax this weekend and clear my mind. I have been super stressed out all week.  As many of you know, I have been living on short term disability for the last 5 months due to a major ankle surgery.  Since I am still not mobile to the point of being able to stand 40 hours a week, my doctors decided to push back my return to work date.  I notified short term disability right away (over two weeks ago) and have still heard nothing. I am hoping for positive news, but I will not hold my breath.  Sometimes you just have to relinquish control to the universe and trust that things will work out for the best in the long run. I hate the idea of possibly losing my apartment and having to start over, but if that needs to happen, so be it.

On a more positive note, I finished the Winter Dreams digital scrapbook kit and paper pack this week! Normally, a digital kit can take me a couple weeks to complete.  For some unknown reason, I finished the papers and embellishments in this scrapbook kit in less than a week!  These kits turned out beautiful and are available to purchase in my Etsy shop HERE.  The paper pack is $1.75 and contains 18 - 12"x12" digital papers.  The digital scrapbook kit is $3.00 and contains 18 - 12"x12" digital papers and 48 embellishments.  All of the embellishments are in .png format and can be used with any photo editing software. The contents from both kits can be used in commercially sold crafts or projects!



The Winter Dreams scrapbook kits were inspired by the cool blue and lavender hues of winter.  The papers feature snowflakes, geometric patterns made of glitter, plaid prints, and organic textures.  Both kits contain the same 18 papers. The embellishments in the digital scrapbook kit include 1- rabbit, 2- deer, 2- birds, 8- washi tapes, 1- mitten, 1- ice skate, 4- flowers, 4- branches, 4- leaves, 1- pine cone, 4- frames, 1- fence,  3- winter phrases, 4- tags with sentiments, 1- ribbon, 1- sequin arrangement, and 6- snowflakes.  All of the papers and embellishments in both kits coordinate well with each other and feature the same monochromatic winter tones. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the new Winter Dreams digital scrapbook kits!  I am in the process of designing the coordinating Winter Dreams pocket cards as well as a Vintage Christmas collection! The Christmas kits will not only feature the digital scrapbook kits, but will also feature a printable gift tag set and greeting card collection!  I am so excited about the upcoming Christmas collection and can't wait to share all of my ideas with you.  I am so glad you came to visit my blog today! Please click the follow button if you love to read my blog, and feel free to share this post on social media.  Blessings to all of you. ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment