Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Technique Tuesday - Super Easy Image Transfer Tutorial From Pinterest!

Hello Everyone!  I was browsing through Pinterest today and found this awesome technique for transferring an image to your project.  Most transfers require acrylic gel medium or mod podge and are extremely messy.  I personally hate the papery mess you are left with after rubbing the paper away from your transferred image. This technique only requires waxed paper and an inkjet printer.  You will find that this technique is a faster and cleaner way to transfer images.  The only dilemma I may have when trying this technique is lack of printer cooperation.  (Yes, my printer is deviant and only works when it wants.)  When I saw this technique, I knew I wanted to share it with all of you. This video is posted on Pinterest as well as the Sincerely Sara D. blog HERE.


I hope you enjoyed this image transfer trick and give it a try.  Please comment below and let me know if this image transfer trick worked well for you.  As always, be sure to follow this blog if you enjoy my posts and freebies. Have a great afternoon! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment