Thursday, October 8, 2015

Winter Dreams - Digital Pocket Card Release & Freebie!

Hello everyone!  I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and sharing my posts.  My blog has been growing like crazy lately and it is all because of my readers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I have been focused quite a bit on digital scrapbooking lately but will be doing more physical projects in the coming weeks.  I am hoping to finish my Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit in the next couple weeks so that I can start working on a laundry list of Christmas crafts.  My family expects art from me for Christmas, so I will be sure to post all of the artwork and gifts I create this holiday season. I also have a ton of Christmas cards to make and will be posting them to the blog as well.  I have so much to do in the next couple months and I'm hoping time is on my side.

Tonight I am excited to announce the release of my Winter Dreams Pocket Card kit for purchase on my Etsy page HERE.  The Winter Dreams theme was inspired by the cool blue and lavender colors of winter. The cards feature snowflakes, ice skates, flowers, plaid prints, and snowy sentiments. These cards are great for Project Life layouts, scrapbook pages, journaling, and card making. This kit includes 6 - 3"x4" cards, 6 - 4"x3" cards, 3 - 4"x6" cards, and 3 6"x4" cards.  All of the cards feature rounded corners and are in .png format for easy digital use. The entire kit of 18 cards is only $2.00!


 To celebrate the release of my Winter Dreams digital pocket card kit, I am posting a 3"x4" journal card freebie from the kit.  This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or used as a journal card in a Project Life layout. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free  digital card is for personal use only.



Remember, I also have the Winter Dreams digital scrapbook kit and paper pack available for sale in my Etsy store.  I reduced the prices of all my digital kits for the entire month of October.  You will find that my digital scrapbook kits are now $3.00 and digital paper packs are $1.75.  All digital kits are available for sale HERE.



I hope you enjoy this Winter Dreams kit as much as I do. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to share any projects you create with my kits and freebies.  I would love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting the blog. ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment