Monday, October 5, 2015

Free Blessings 12"x12" Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope everyone had a great Monday.  Today was a bit stressful for me in regards to dealing with my short term disability insurance company.  My extension was denied (which is what I've been fearing all week), but I did everything I possibly could to continue receiving benefits until I return to work. I return to work in eight days, so I will just have deal with not having an income for a few weeks. This situation is completely out of my hands and I have to trust that I will make it through alright.  On a more positive note, I am finally walking without crutches! Yesterday I visited my brother without crutches and I did alright.  Today, I walked to my bank and went grocery shopping without too much difficulty.  It is extremely painful to walk, but I pushed through the pain because I have no other choice.  I am a little bummed that I still limp when I walk.  The surgery was meant to correct the alignment of my foot and reduce the pain I experience when I am on my feet. I am hoping the pain and limp improve with time.

Despite all of the stress I have dealt with over the last couple weeks in regards to my finances, I have been trying to focus on things I am grateful for. I feel so blessed to be alive and to have a family who is so supportive of me during this time of healing. I am also grateful that through this surgery I was able to find my creative spirit again. The free quick page I created for all of you today is all about counting your blessings.  No matter what life throws your way, there is always a silver lining to be thankful for. This freebie is a 12"x12" .png scrapbook page that only needs a couple photos to complete.  In order to add a picture to the scrapbook page digitally, you will need to use a photo editing software like photoshop, pixlr, or My Memories Suite. 


 To download the digital scrapbook quick page, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free digital scrapbook page is for personal use only and cannot be used in commercially sold crafts.  

Since I was talking about gratitude, I want to say a huge thank you to the people who are following my blog and taking time to comment on my art.  I truly appreciate the love and feedback you share with me. For those readers who are not following me yet, please hit the follow button to the right of the blog or subscribe via email. Have a good night.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment