Saturday, October 31, 2015

Northwoods Printable Birthday Card Freebie

Happy Halloween!  I hope everyone is having a spooktacular evening.  I got home from work a few hours ago just in time to hand out candy to the cute monsters and ghouls in my neighborhood. Now that trick or treating is over, I think I might spend the rest of the evening watching scary movies. Before I settle in and watch some Halloween flicks, I wanted to share a printable card I created earlier this week.

Tonight's freebie is a masculine Birthday card that I created using The Northwoods digital scrapbook kit.  I think this card would work great for any guy hoping for a wild Birthday. This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto cardstock. The card image should be formatted to roughly 4"x6". This image can also be used as a pocket card for Project Life layouts or as a scrapbook embellishment. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This card design is for personal use only.


All of The Northwoods digital scrapbook kits are available in my Etsy store HERE.  My paper packs are $1.75, scrapbook kits are $3.00, and pocket card sets are $2.00.  All kits that are purchased from my Etsy store can be used in commercially sold crafts. I am always working on creating new kits so be sure to check the blog and Etsy store often to see what new kits are available. I am currently trying to finish my Christmas kits and hope to release them to my Etsy store over the next two weeks.  Here are The Northwoods kits you will find in my shop.




 I hope all of you have a great Halloween full of more treats than tricks.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  Also be sure to check out the Copper Blossom Pinterest board and facebook page. You will find the links to all of my pages to the right of this blog post.  Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment