Sunday, November 1, 2015

Linocut Sea Turtle Skeleton Print

Hello everyone.  I cannot believe that it is November already. This year seems to be flying by so quickly. Thanksgiving is only three weeks away and Christmas is less than eight weeks away. Where did the time go? I have started working on a few Christmas crafts but have a laundry list of things to do before Christmas gets here.  Christmas will be here and gone before you know it. YIKES!

I do not have any Christmas crafts to share with all of you just yet, but I do have a linocut art print to show you. This print is a sketchy sea turtle skeleton printed on rice paper. The image was hand carved from a linoleum block. I seem to be developing a fascination for animal skeletons and enjoyed creating this detailed little print.  I loved this print so much that I plan on creating a few more animal skeleton prints.  Who knows, this idea could become my next collection inspiration. I will probably hold off on creating any more prints until after Christmas.


I will keep this blog post short since it is getting late and I am exhausted (not to mention the Packer game is currently on).  I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.  Remember to share you favorite blog posts on social media and google+.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment