Monday, October 12, 2015

Free Tattered Halloween 12"x12" Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

Today was a super busy day for me, so I am having to write this blog post late tonight.  Normally I do post to the blog in the wee hours of the morning, but I am trying to change my schedule and post to the blog during the day.  I used to work second and third shift (which is why I usually stay up so late in the first place), but now I will be working first shift starting tomorrow.  I am a little worried about work tomorrow because I am definitely not a morning person.  It will definitely take some time for me to get used to first shift since I am a night owl. On the bright side though, I have the afternoons and evenings off to work on art. At least I am finally getting back to work and life will be returning to normal for me.

The freebie is a 12"x12" Halloween themed scrapbook page in .png format.  This quick page features multiple elements from my Tattered Halloween digital scrapbook kit. This quick page just needs your personal photo to complete.  In order to add a picture to the scrapbook page digitally, you will need to use a photo editing software like Photoshop or My Memories Suite.  Remember, you can click the link to the right of the blog to save $10 off the My Memories Suite software.  This software is one of the easiest to use when it comes to creating digital scrapbook pages and photo books.


To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free digital scrapbook page is for personal use only and cannot be used in commercially sold crafts.

I hope you enjoy this scrapbook freebie!  If you like this free digital scrapbook page, you can find the both the Tattered Halloween paper pack and scrapbook kit in my Etsy store.  All digital kits are available for sale HERE.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to like my facebook page and share this blog post on social media.  You can also follow the blog via the follow button, e-mail or google+.  Have a great week everyone! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment