Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Tour Of Europe" Bird Woodcut Print

Hello Blog!  I missed blogging yesterday.  I got home from the worst day of work I have ever experienced to discover that my internet had been disconnected by Time Warner Cable (despite a payment arrangement and the cable guy coming out Monday to downgrade our services).  Not to mention that I was in so much pain after work yesterday.  I was so upset and in so much pain I went to bed and slept over 16 hours. Hoping that work and life get back on track and things start to improve in my life.  Right now I am contemplating if I even want to go back to work after the way I was treated yesterday.  Up until yesterday, I liked the company I work for.  I decided that in lieu of the events that took place yesterday,  I should start looking for a new job (which will be difficult considering I just returned to work yesterday and had a difficult time).  I guess time will tell.

Anyway, today is a fresh new day, so I thought I would post a recent woodcut print I finished.  This woodcut is 18"x24" and was carved on plywood.  I am really pleased with all the texture I was able to create within the image.  I love this woodcut and hope all of you enjoy it as well.


Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Be sure to click the follow button to the right of this post if you enjoy reading my posts. You can also subscribe via email or follow this blog via google+.  Have a great hump day everyone. ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment