Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Halloween Card Freebie!

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I hope you are all having a great night.  I am trying to enjoy my evening, but life has me stressed to the max! Due to my surgery and medical expenses, money has been super tight around here for the last 5 months.  I really miss going to work and having a steady income.  I know, I know. I shouldn't be wishing myself back to work so fast.  I think part of the reason I am so stressed is that I am stuck in the house the majority of the time.  I don't drive, and walking with crutches everywhere just plain sucks (although it is better than cruising around on a knee scooter).  If my armpits feel up to it, I may visit the library or store tomorrow.

Despite being stressed out and a bit melancholy today, I did make some progress on the Halloween digital scrapbook kit and Project Life cards I've been working on.  I love Halloween, and I couldn't wait to start creating these digital kits.  The freebie card I am sharing with you today was created with the My Memories Suite Software.  The witch and black background paper are included in the software.  The moon and orange background paper were designed by me and are part of the Halloween scrapbook kit I am creating.  The spider web and Happy Halloween sign are digital scrapbook embellishments I had acquired a couple years ago.


This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto cardstock. The card image should be formatted to roughly 4"x6". This image can also be used for Halloween party invites, seasonal decor, or embellishing a scrapbook page. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This card design is for personal use only.

I hope all of you have a fantastic Friday tomorrow.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  Also, check out my Etsy store and facebook page.  You will find links to my pages to the right of this blog post.  Take care everyone.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment