Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Free Printable Sympathy Card!

Good evening everyone.  I hope all of you had a fantastic hump day!  My day went as well as it could go considering the circumstances in my life at the moment.  I spent the majority of the day talking to distant family members about my brother's funeral arrangements this Saturday.  I did get the chance to work on some digital artwork and also created a sympathy card freebie for everyone.  I realize that a sympathy card is not going to be the most popular freebie, but you never know what life has in store for your loved ones.  I was faced with this realization just a couple days ago when I found out my brother passed away.


This sympathy card can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto card stock.  You can make this card really dimensional by embellishing it with 3D paper flowers, glitter glue, buttons, glaze pens, ribbon, or anything else you have at your disposal. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a larger screen, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like.  This is a great card to keep on hand for those unexpected times among coworkers and friends.  I do want to mention that this card design is for personal use only.  Please do not redistribute this digital file or use it in commercial applications.

I hope you enjoy the card.  Please feel free to comment below and share this post via social media.   Thanks for stopping by.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment