Monday, August 10, 2015

Printable Birthday Card Freebie!

First of all I want to say thank you to all the new people following my blog.  I look forward to inspiring your creative side and seeing the crafts and cards you create with my digital freebies! With that being said, I designed a digital Birthday greeting that you can print and use to create a Birthday card.  This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly on card stock.  You can make this card really dimensional by embellishing with 3D paper flowers, glitter glue, buttons, glaze pens, ribbon, or anything else you have at your disposal. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a larger screen, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like.  I do want to mention that this card design is for personal use only.  The image (or products created using the design) cannot be sold for profit outside of Copper Blossom Paper Gallery without my consent.  I hope you enjoy the greeting I designed.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment