Saturday, August 8, 2015

Website is Back Up.... Woohoo!

Yay!  I got the website back up and running (for the most part). I do not have much art listed for sale at the moment because I am in the process of photographing the work I will be posting.  If you would like to check out the website, it is: www.copperblossom.moonfruit.com.



I also did a huge overhaul on the styling and theme of this blog, the website, and everything attached to Copper Blossom Paper Gallery (if you hadn't noticed).  I love the bright colors of the new digital logo I created, but not sure if this is the right logo for the shop since my artwork is a bit more muted and natural. I loved the original banner logo I created, but felt it was not trendy enough.  I guess I will see how this new concept feels in a week or two. If you have any comments or suggestions related to the style of this blog page and website, please send me a message.  I would love to hear from my peeps! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment