Sunday, August 30, 2015

Free 12"x12" Scrapbook Page - Thankful

Good Morning Everyone.  I hope all of you are enjoying your Sunday and are able to spend some time crafting or doing what you love.  I am definitely dedicating the whole day to art.  I am in the process finishing two more oracle cards as well as updating my blog, website, facebook page, and Etsy store.  I have decided to slightly change the name of Copper Blossom Paper Gallery to Copper Blossom Paperie.  I am not very business oriented, but I am trying to market my pages and use software to get more traffic to the website and blog.  I am also in the process of switching over my website shopping cart to a new company that can better handle digital material.  This seems to be more time consuming than actually creating the art I want to sell!  Due to the name change, I will also be designing a permanent logo and redesign all of the online pages to coordinate with that logo.  These changes will take a while, so I apologize if you come across a wonky webpage or a link that does not work.


Todays freebie is a 12"x12" .png scrapbook page that simply needs a photo to complete.  In order to add a picture to the scrapbook page digitally, you will need to use a photo editing software like Photoshop or My Memories Suite.  Remember, you can click the link to the right of the blog to save $10 off the My Memories Suite software.  This software is the easiest to use when creating digital scrapbook pages and layouts.  Another option that I personally use from time to time is Pixlr which is available on the internet and is absolutely free to use.

To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free digital scrapbook page is for personal use only and cannot be used in commercially sold crafts.  I hope you enjoy this scrapbook freebie!  Be sure to like our facebook page and share this blog post on social media.  You can also follow the blog via e-mail or google+ if you don't want to miss a post.  Have a great Sunday Everyone! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment