Sunday, December 6, 2015

Vintage Christmas Digital Scrapbook Kit Release

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend.  Its hard to believe that Christmas is only 19 days away.  I was starting to feel guilty for not releasing my digital Christmas scrapbook kit, so I ended up spending the majority of the weekend finishing it up. Tonight I just wanted to share the release of my new Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit.  This kit contains 18 12"x12" digital papers and 52 .png embellishments inspired by vintage Christmas cards and decorations.  I love this kit and cannot wait to share the freebies I create featuring these papers and embellishments.  These papers and embellishments are great for scrapbook pages, journaling, seasonal crafts, and card making.  This digital scrapbook kit is $3.00 and is available for purchase and download at my Etsy shop HEREAll digital kits purchased from my Etsy store have unlimited commercial use. All kits are in zip file format and will be sent to your e-mail directly from Etsy when your payment clears.  If you have any problems downloading any of the digital files, please contact me at copperblossompapergallery@gmail.com and I will help you with whatever issue you may have.  


Also available on my Etsy shop is Vintage Christmas paper pack which was release a couple weeks ago.  The paper pack is $1.75 and contains 18 - 12"x12" digital papers.


During my last Etsy shop release, I had announced that I was making a second digital Christmas collection titled Merry & Bright.  With my life being so busy and not feeling satisfied with the papers I created for that collection, I decided to scrap the second digital Christmas kit.  I am however working on creating Vintage Christmas printable gift tags instead of a pocket card kit.  I will be releasing that kit to my Etsy shop by Wednesday.  I have also started creating a very sparkly New Years paper pack and cannot wait to reveal that kit to you all. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the new Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit!  I am so glad you came to visit my blog this evening! Please click the follow button if you love to read my blog, and feel free to share this post on social media.  Blessings to all of you. ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment