Wednesday, December 9, 2015

12 Freebies of Christmas - #5 - Printable Project Life Pocket Cards

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you had a great day! I had a very busy day getting an eye exam and picking out new glasses. Since my insurance had been reinstated, I figured I should use it as much as possible before the end of the year.  The optical store was full of people, and I was there for almost 3 hours today.  My new frames are a sassy pink and raspberry red.  I cannot wait to pick up my new glasses next week! I also found out that by some miracle my eyesight is better than it was two years ago at my last eye exam. I can actually see better with a weaker lens prescription.  How cool is that?!

 Besides the eye exam, I have been working a lot lately as the fall semester on campus comes to a close.  I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row before I am laid off in two weeks.  It seems as though I am never able to finish everything on my list.  As soon as I get my vacation time straight, I discover an issue with my check.  The issue with my check gets fixed, and now unemployment sends me a letter stating I am not employed and am required to look for work.  Seriously.... I cannot believe that I am still dealing with these work issues.  What the hell does our HR and payroll department do all day?  This is so frustrating.  Perhaps the work search thing is a God send because I do feel that I need to move on to a better job.  I truly dislike my employer and feel completely used and beaten by them.  I always feel like I am a good little soldier for marching to work everyday and doing my job... despite all of the obstacles and hardships I have faced.  I am rather sick of being a good soldier and would rather march to the beat of my own drum.  Perhaps one day.

I have had little time to work on handmade Christmas cards and digital scrapbooking elements. I originally planned to finish the printable gift tags tonight, but have had no time to even start them.  Since Christmas is approaching quickly, I want to put my effort into finishing my handmade Christmas cards and digital freebies.  I will also be working on my New Years Collection which I hope to release soon.  For now, I am simply happy to have some time tonight to post another Christmas freebie to the blog. 

The Christmas freebie I have for you tonight is a set of 3 printable Project Life pocket cards. These cards can be printed out and used for scrapbook layouts, cards, journaling, or decoupage projects.  You can also keep these journaling cards in digital format and use them in your digital projects. To download, simply left click on each image to view in a larger screen, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the images to your computer to use whenever you like.  I do want to mention that these design are for personal use only and cannot be sold for profit outside of Copper Blossom Paperie without my consent.


If you love to download my freebies, please follow or subscribe via the links to the right of this post.  Also feel free to comment below or share this blog post on social media and google +. As always, thank you so much for stopping by and have a great night.   ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie  

No comments:

Post a Comment