Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Technique Tuesday - Quick And Beautiful Christmas Card Video

Hello everyone.  I hope all of you had a fabulous day today.  I had the day off and spent the majority of the day online.  I found a couple deals online, and before I knew it, the day was nearly gone.  I am glad that I was finally able to start my Christmas shopping.... better late than never.  Tonight I was going to share a handmade ornament tutorial, but I spent way too much time shopping online today.  I was planning on having all of the ornaments done today, but will have to finish making them tomorrow after work.  These handmade ornaments are gifts for all of my friends and family members.  I will still share the ornament tutorial on my blog in the next couple days, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that post!

Since I was not able to post the ornament tutorial tonight, I thought I would share a card making video I found on Youtube last week.  I will be making all of my Christmas cards this year, and felt really inspired by this video. The card in the video is really easy to make, but looks extravagant and expensive.  This video makes me want to dig right into card making.... well... after I finish my ornaments of course.


I hope this video inspires you to create some handmade Christmas cards or gifts this year.  Please be sure to comment below if you have any inspiring holiday craft ideas!  I am always looking for new cards and crafts to create. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog tonight.  Please feel free to follow my blog and share this post on social media or google+.   Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment