Monday, November 30, 2015

12 Freebies of Christmas - #4 - 3 Printable Holiday Tags

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you had a great weekend! I had a very busy weekend shopping and working, but finally have some time tonight to post another Christmas freebie to the blog.  I hope all of you were able to take advantage of black Friday and cyber Monday.  I am still working on getting my finances back in order, so I was not able to shop for Christmas gifts.  I did however purchase a new cookware set for myself .... I was not planning on making any substantial purchases, but the price was unbelievable!

The Christmas freebie I have for you tonight is a set of 3 printable tags. These tags can be printed out and used for scrapbook layouts, cards, or decoupage projects.  You can also keep these tags in digital format and use them in your digital art.  All 3 tags are in .png format and should be identical in size. 
To download, simply left click on each image to view in a larger screen, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the images to your computer to use whenever you like.  I do want to mention that these design are for personal use only and cannot be sold for profit outside of Copper Blossom Paperie without my consent.



I hope everyone has a great week!   If you love my blog, please follow or subscribe via the links to the right of this post.  Also feel free to comment below or share this blog post on social media and google +. As always, thank you so much for stopping by.   ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie  

No comments:

Post a Comment