Tuesday, December 22, 2015

12 Freebies of Christmas - #9 - Digital Cluster Frame

Hello!  I cannot believe that Christmas is only 3 days away.... where did the time go?  I am so not ready for Christmas.  I need to spend the day running last minute Christmas errands, so I decided to post this freebie before I leave the house.  I wasn't planning on doing any shopping today, but I was shipped the wrong gift item from Sears, so I gotta go to the mall and exchange it.  Since I am traveling out of town to go to the mall, I might as well make a day of it and enjoy myself.  I am supposed to get three more packages shipped from Sears tomorrow.... I am really hoping all of those orders are right.... I will be going to my brother's house tomorrow night and will not be able to fix any more shipping mistakes.

Today's freebie is a Christmas cluster frame that I created using the Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit. This image is in .png format ready to add to any digital scrapbook layout, greeting card, or journal page. This digital cluster frame can also be printed out and used in any Christmas craft project. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This cluster frame is for personal use only.


All of  the Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kits are available in my Etsy store HERE.  My paper packs are $1.75 and scrapbook kits are $3.00.  All kits that are purchased from my Etsy store can be used in commercially sold crafts. I am always working on creating new kits so be sure to check the blog and Etsy store often to see what new kits are available. I am currently working on a New Years kit that I hope to release in a few days.  Here are the Vintage Christmas kits you will find in my shop.



  I hope all of you have a great day and wonderful Christmas.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  Also be sure to check out the Copper Blossom Pinterest board and facebook page. You will find the links to all of my pages to the right of this blog post.  Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your holiday week.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment