Friday, December 25, 2015

12 Freebies of Christmas - #10 - Digital Word Art

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. I can't believe that Christmas day is already here. I have been busier than a hive of bees the last two days, but am now able to relax and post to the blog.  I hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas with family and friends.  I just wanted to post another Christmas freebie to the blog before the festivities at my mom's house begins.

The Christmas freebie today is a set of holiday word art that can be used for card making, art journaling, or digital scrapbooking.  These word art images are in .png format and can be used with any digital scrapbook software including My Memories Suite.  To download, simply left click on each image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. These word art images are for personal use only.



  I hope all of you have enjoy your Christmas celebrations today.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media or google+ if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  I greatly appreciate all of the comments, follows, and shares!  Take care everyone and Merry Christmas!  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment