Sunday, December 20, 2015

12 Freebies Of Christmas - #8 - Printable Christmas Card

Hello again blog world.  Thanks for stopping by on this cold, rainy night. The weather here in Wisconsin has been unusual for this time of year.  Instead of snow and ice we have had thunderstorms and flooding. I love a good rain storm, so I can't complain about the weather too much. In all honesty, it feels more like spring time than Christmas. Besides the crazy weather, I am finally able to relax a bit and enjoy my two weeks of paid vacation.  I really haven't worked on a whole lot of art over the month of December due to work and holiday tasks, but I do look forward to creating some last minute cards and gifts.  I will also be catching up on blog posts that I was unable to post over the last couple of weeks.

The 8th freebie of Christmas I want to share with you today is a free printable greeting card. This digital Christmas card was made using papers and embellishments from the Vintage Christmas scrapbook kits sold in my Etsy Shop. The Vintage Christmas digital paper pack is $1.75 and the Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit is $3.00.  Both downloadable kits are available for purchase in my Etsy store HERE.  I absolutely love how this card turned out and hope all of you do as well. This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto cardstock. The card image should be formatted to roughly 4"x6". This image can also be used as a pocket card for Project Life layouts or as a scrapbook embellishment. To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This card design is for personal use only.


I hope all of you have a fantastic night.  Please follow the blog and share this post via social media if you enjoy my posts and freebies.  Also be sure to check out the Copper Blossom Pinterest board and facebook page. You will find the links to all of my pages to the right of this blog post.  Take care everyone and have a great week.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment