Friday, December 18, 2015

12 Freebies of Christmas - #7 - Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.  I have been extremely busy with Christmas shopping and planning family gatherings.  I also worked all week, but now get to enjoy a much needed two week vacation.  I am trying to get caught up on the blog posts ... especially my 12 Freebies of Christmas posts.  I do apologize for the large influx of new blog posts that you will see this week, but I hope you enjoy all the Christmas cards and digital freebies I have to share. 

The freebie I have for you today is a 12"x12" digital scrapbook page to frame any holiday or Christmas memory.  I absolutely love Christmas and have fallen in love with the Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kits I now have available for purchase in my Etsy shop.  You can find the Vintage Christmas digital paper pack for $1.75 and the Vintage Christmas digital scrapbook kit for $3.00 in my Etsy store HERE.  The background paper and embellishments on this quick page are from the Vintage Christmas kits.


This .png scrapbook page only needs a photo to complete.  To download the digital scrapbook quick page, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free digital scrapbook page is for personal use only and cannot be used in commercially sold crafts.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog tonight!  I am working on many handmade Christmas  cards, and cannot wait to post them to the Copper Blossom blog!  I also have many contests to enter over the next week and cannot wait to share those projects with you as well.  Thanks again to everyone who reads, shares, or follows my blog.  I appreciate all of the kind words you have shared with me over the last several months.  Your support has truly impacted my life in so many positive ways.  Have a great week everyone.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment