Monday, November 23, 2015

Video Tutorial - Glass Photo Keepsake Ornament

Good evening everyone. I hope all of you had a great day today.  I had a long day at work followed by an exhausting trip to the food pantry and grocery store, but I am finally home and able to relax.  While I was out and about, I picked up the rest of the ingredients for my Thanksgiving lasagna along with a few items for the house. I am thrilled that I do not have to return to work until Sunday afternoon, and cannot wait to start creating Christmas crafts this week.  I will be decorating the apartment and putting up the Christmas tree tomorrow.  I also plan on making all of my Christmas cards sometime this week. I have 50 blank kraft cards and envelopes just waiting to be embellished with holiday sentiments and graphics.

Since I am on holiday for the rest of the week, I thought I would start looking for cute holiday gift ideas.  After searching online, I came across a video about glass photo keepsake ornaments. These ornaments are works of art from the heart! They are super easy and cheap to make, but look so expensive. You could use family photos, pet photos, or even scrapbook papers to embellish the backside of the ornaments. The glass ornaments can also be filled or embellished with ribbon, sand, glitter, flowers, buttons, charms, beads, stickers, or sea shells.  The possibilities are endless. The materials you will need for this project include: flat glass ornaments, Grafix Rub-Onz, clear acrylic sealer, photos, ribbon, and whatever materials you choose to place inside of the ornaments.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog tonight.  Please feel free to follow my blog and share this post on social media or google+.   Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment