Thursday, October 15, 2015

Printable Greeting Card Freebie

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope all of you are having a wonderful afternoon!  The weather here was gorgeous today.  Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day.  Work went surprisingly well, but I am still dealing with a lot of pain. My doctor did notify my work to allow me to sit when I need to and that has helped tremendously.  Still have four long work days to go, so hoping I can survive the pain the rest of this week.

Today I thought I would share a free printable card with everyone.  The card measures 4"x6" and is inspired by the bold jewel tones and textures of autumn.  I absolutely love this time of year and feel that we should all be thankful and joyful. The beautiful sentiment for this card was a digital download from Pixel Scrapper.  I love how this word art truly captures the spirit of gratitude. This card would make a great thank you card as well as a beautiful, less traditional Thanksgiving card.


To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This image can be printed out and adhered to a blank card or printed directly onto cardstock. This card design is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.

I hope you enjoyed the card freebie today. If you are not following my blog yet, please click the follow button to the right or subscribe via email.  If you enjoy my posts, be sure to share them on social media and google+.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a blessed night! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment