Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Free Autumn Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

Well I was finally able to rest a bit today for the first time since I returned to work a week ago.  My body is still very sore, but hoping to be re-energized tomorrow morning. Not only is my ankle hurting, but my armpits are as well from needing to use my crutches so much. I am dealing with all kinds of pain, but I will be able to rest up well over the weekend when I get a couple more days off.

The freebie is a 12"x12" autumn themed scrapbook page in .png format.  I created the digital quick page this afternoon while resting up a bit. The only thing this scrapbook page needs is your personal photo.  In order to add a picture to the scrapbook page digitally, you will need to use a photo editing software like Photoshop or My Memories Suite.  Remember, you can click the link to the right of the blog to save $10 off the My Memories Suite software.  This software is one of the easiest to use when it comes to creating digital scrapbook pages and photo books.


To download, simply left click on the image to view in a new window, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the image to your computer to use whenever you like. This free digital scrapbook page is for personal use only and cannot be used in commercially sold crafts.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to like my facebook page and share this blog post on social media.  You can also follow the blog via the follow button, e-mail or google+.  Enjoy the rest of your week everyone! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment