Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Caterpillar Watercolor & Ink

Tonight I just wanted to share a project I recently finished.  This caterpillar image is actually a handmade stamp I carved from a Speedball stamp kit.  I used watercolor and ink spray on watercolor paper to create the background.  After letting the background dry, I stamped the caterpillar on the watercolor paper using Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  The stamped image did not print as clearly as I would have liked, but I still like it. I love how the background colors blended with the distress ink of the stamped image.


I apologize for not writing more, but I want to keep this blog post short.  I am extremely exhausted from working all day and can hardly think at this point.  Please be sure to follow the Copper Blossom blog and like my facebook page.  Thanks for visiting the blog and have a great night everyone! ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment