Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Beachside Woodcut Print

Good evening everyone!  I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  I work at a University and I always love Halloween week.  This week is always the funnest on campus.  As much as I love this time of year, I am not so thrilled about the weather in Wisconsin over the next few days.  We are getting rain and snow..... Yep I said it... SNOW.  Us Wisconsinites are experiencing our first snow of the season right now as I speak. As beautiful as snow can be, I am not ready to bring out the shovel and winter coat just yet.  Luckily, the weekend is supposed to be much warmer. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share a beach themed woodcut print I recently finished.  This print is 18"x24" and was carved from plywood. I printed this woodcut on Reeves BFK paper.  My favorite part of this print is the fine texture of the rope and wood logs.  I also love the amount of wood grain that showed up in the background of the print.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I appreciate all the comments, shares, and follows I have been receiving over the last couple days.  I feel so blessed and am honored to share my artwork with all of you. Be sure to have a great day tomorrow!  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment