Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Two More Oracle Cards Complete!

Good evening everyone! I thought I would post 2 more finished oracle cards to the blog. Unfortunately, it has been about a month since I posted any finished oracle card art.  For anyone new to this blog who hasn't seen my older posts, I am in the process of creating an intuitive oracle card deck. The deck will be 44-50 cards.  All of the cards are nature based and drawn in the same style. I was hoping to complete this deck over the summer, but life was just too hectic. The drama in my life shows no signs of slowing down, so this project may take a really long time to finish. So far, there are 8 finished cards in this deck.  As I stated in an older post, I am not sure if I want to border the cards, and haven't decided on how or if the cards will be titled.  For now, I am simply satisfied in having finished the artwork for these cards.

Disclaimer:  Because these images I am sharing with you are being published, they cannot be copied, printed, or sold outside of Copper Blossom Paper Gallery.  These images are watermarked and copyrighted.  Please contact me if you are interested in an image and I can get a limited number of prints made up to sell in my Etsy shop.


 The first card is the Transformation card.  In the standard tarot deck, this would be the Death card.  The butterfly symbolizes that change is a necessary part of life.  Sometimes we do not welcome change, but we must face change in order to learn and grow.  Our existence is ever-changing. All things are reborn fresh, new and pure. This card represents a major life change that is necessary for us to evolve into the person we are meant to be.  A caterpillar must face its fear of change in order to grow into a beautiful butterfly.  The second card is the Destiny card.  This card represents going with the flow of life.   The jelly fish must let go of control and allow the current of life to lead him in the right direction.  Your purpose in life will not manifest if you cannot trust the universe. Have faith that you are right where you need to be at this time.

As always, I hope all of you have a great night.  Please feel free to comment below and share this post on social media if you enjoy this blog.  You can also follow the Copper Blossom Paperie blog via email or google+. ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment