Friday, August 14, 2015

Freebie Friday - Colorful Tags!

Why not celebrate the long awaited weekend with some free digital tags!  These tags can be printed out and used for scrapbook layouts, cards, or decoupage projects.  You can also keep these tags in digital format and use them in your digital art.  Both tags were created from the same starting tag, so the images should be identical in size.  It is amazing how you can turn a plain tag into 2 unique works of art!

To download, simply left click on each image to view in a larger screen, then right click on the design and select save image as.  You will be able to save the images to your computer to use whenever you like.  I do want to mention that these design are for personal use only.  The images cannot be sold for profit outside of Copper Blossom Paper Gallery without my consent.  I say this not only because I created the tags, but also because I like to use other designer's digital content in my designs.




I hope everyone has a great weekend!   If you love my blog, please sign up for e-mail alerts.  Also feel free to comment below or share this blog post on social media and google +.    ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery  

No comments:

Post a Comment