Thursday, August 20, 2015

Etsy Shop is Open!

Hello again.  I just wanted to quickly mention that I opened up an Etsy Store this evening.  In an effort to gain greater visibility as an artist, I decided that having an Etsy store would be a great idea.  I also made this decision based on the amount of storage capability I have on my current website. Because my website can only hold so many digital items for sale at a given time, I decided that I would only post the newest digital kits on my website and facebook store.  All older digital kits will be available on Etsy.  Currently, I only have The Northwoods digital Project Life kit available on all platforms.  I will be posting the matching Northwoods digital scrapbook kit and printable greeting cards kit in the next couple of days.  Here is a link to my Etsy Store if you want to stop by: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CopperBlossomGallery.


Again, thank you to everyone for reading my blog.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read what I write and share.  If you enjoy reading my blog, feel free to subscribe.  Also be sure to share this post on google + and social media.  I hope everyone has a great night!  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment