Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Elegant Writer Watercolor Technique! Super Cool And Easy Peasy!

Hello peeps!  I love inspiring people and when I find something that inspires me, I must share it with all of you.  I decided to share this video with everyone today because it is an awesome way to create watercolor art without spending a ton of time or money.  This technique also only requires a few basic materials to create.  The materials you will need include watercolor paper, a black Elegant Writer calligraphy pen, a watercolor brush, and water.  A spray bottle with a fine mist is also recommended if you decide to add color to the image later on. The Elegant Writer pen ink is unique because it reacts with water... even when it is dry.  Not only does the ink spread when water is added, but it separates into blue, green, purple, pink, and grey pigments.  This ink will also become permanent after contact with water.  The artist in the video is an amazing teacher and shows so many examples of this technique.  If you have enough time to watch the entire video, do it!



I really hope you are inspired by the video.  Please feel free to comment and share on social media.  Thank you for stopping by and supporting what I do.  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment