Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Couple More Oracle Cards

I thought I would post 2 more finished cards to the blog. I forgot to mention yesterday that I am not sure if I want to put titles and meanings on the cards or leave them as they are.  I knew from the beginning that I wanted the artwork to pop without being cluttered by a border since I hate the distraction some borders cause.  I think that the cards will appeal to a grater audience if they didn't have the meanings attached directly.  I believe personally that intuition is a powerful thing... so maybe these can be a more intuitive deck?

Disclaimer:  Because these images I am sharing with you are being published, they cannot be copied, printed, or sold outside of Copper Blossom Paper Gallery.  These images are watermarked and copyrighted.  Please contact me if you are interested in an image and I can get a limited number of prints made up to sell in the shop.


 The first card is the Wish card.  The ladybug is a sign of luck and encourages us to take risks and make our dreams become real. Now is the perfect time to start a new business venture or start a family.  The second card is the hard work card. The bee is always busy collecting pollen and tending to the hive with little time to enjoy the beauty of life.  This is a time for hard work or mastering a skill. It may seem like you are putting more effort in than what you are getting out at this time, but this is a necessary step along your life's path.

I would love to hear what you think about this art work.  Please comment below and share my blog on social media if you are a fan!   ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment