Monday, December 28, 2015

Midnight Sparkle - New Year's Paper Pack Release!

Good evening everyone!  I hope all of you had a fantastic Monday after the long holiday weekend.  I feel fortunate to still be on vacation... I definitely need another week of vacation after all of the running around I did last week.  I do have to return back to work on Sunday though.  I can honestly say that I am dreading the end of my vacation. Oh well, at least I can work on some art this week since I have a little free time. 

I am also dreading the blizzard like conditions I am surrounded by at the moment.... although I am not alone.  The entire midwest is being subjected to the same weather system.  It has sleeted and snowed all day today, and is supposed to continue through tomorrow night.  We have had major wind gusts and a decent amount of snow so far.  I am not a fan of this weather at all.  It's the first major snowfall of the year and I ended up falling twice today.  There wasn't even any ice.  My fused ankle does not perform well in the snow at all.... and trying to catch myself from falling is nearly impossible.  I spent a good 5 seconds falling down outside of my credit union today.  I am so fearful of slipping and injuring my reconstructed foot.... an injury could result in an amputation which I definitely do not want. Hopefully this weather system moves through Oshkosh quickly and doesn't continue to produce a lot of snow.

Due to the weather, I was able to spend some time indoors and finished a new digital paper pack for New Year's. The paper pack is called Midnight Sparkle and contains 20 - 12"x12" papers.  The papers are teal, blue, or black with lots of glitter.  You will finds lots of stars in this kit as well as damask prints and polka dots. All papers are in .jpeg format and can easily be used for digital scrapbooking, project life layouts, and card making. This paper pack turned out beautifully and is available to purchase in my Etsy shop HERE.  The paper pack is only $1.75 and can be used in commercially sold crafts!


I love this kit and cannot wait to release the matching scrapbook kit with embellishments.  There are also two more Christmas freebies that I will be posting to the blog this week!  Be sure to visit my blog often so you do not miss any updates or freebies.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week everyone!  ❤ Tia - Copper Blossom Paperie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment