Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Its Been a While...But I'm Here!

The last couple weeks have been super busy but I am here!  I still have not conquered the formatting issues on my website www.copperblossompapergallery.com, so I have created a new website at www.copperblossom.moonfruit.com (this subdomain page will change to my paid domain name when I close the old website).  I definitely did not think it would be SO hard to create a website that I could put my artistic stamp on.  After experimenting with many web-hosting and website creating sites, I found that moonfruit.com was perfect for what I needed.  My new website is beautiful, and I hope you all will take a look. I will upgrade the website and post more paper gifts and art when I can transfer my domain name in a month or so.  Now that I have figured out the website, I will start posting projects and and ideas to this blog.  ❤Tia - Copper Blossom Paper Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment